My life became 10000x better as soon as I stopped dividing food into “good” or “bad” or “clean” or “unhealthy” categories and just started eating the food that makes me happy.
10/10 recommend it.
This is rad.
This just happened on my dash lol!
How did I not see this before now? Amazing.
"Paddy’s Pub: Home of the Original Mitten Mittens"
Ι thought I did but when i went home,I realised it was just a black mark.*feeling dissapointed*
“How was your day?”
“Text me when you get home so I know you’re safe”
“How are you?”
“I hope you’re feeling better”
“Have a good day today!”
“I miss you”
“Can you come over?”
“Can I come over?”
“Can I see you?”
“Can I call you?”
“Want something to drink?”
“Watch your step”
“Let’s watch a movie”
“What are you up to?”
“How is your day so far?”
“It will be okay”
“I’m here for you”
“Do you need anything?”
“Are you hungry?”
“I just wanted to hear your voice”
“You just made my day”
You don’t have to hear “I Love You” to know that someone does. Listen carefully. People speak from the heart more often than you think."
How to feel better about yourself:
1. Sleep without underwear every once and a while, it’s good for you. Maybe even try sleeping naked.
2. Take long baths with tea, ice cream, or whatever you please. Throw in bubbles if that’s your style.
3. Look at yourself like you look at your best friend. Find the freckles you love, what your eyes look best with, what hairstyle compliments your smile.
4. When you look at your naked body in the mirror, only think good things. Say compliments to yourself aloud. Watch yourself smile, and encourage yourself.
5. Take yourself out on a date. Treat yourself to the things you love. You’re alone yes, but there is nothing wrong with that. Remember all the times you were smothered by people and talking crowds, and you only wanted to be alone with yourself.
6. Write yourself a love note. Tell yourself your favorite things about you, and tell yourself all the things you want to become. Tell yourself you’ll love you forever.
7. Take pictures of yourself. Selfies are magnificent! Take 500! Take them everywhere! Find the good lighting! Pick your favorite one and realize what a wonderful work of art you are.
8. Acknowledge your accomplishments, all of them. Got out of bed? It’s hard sometimes and it’s been hard before, so honestly great job. Drink lots of water, and at the end of the day congratulate yourself for staying hydrated. Let yourself know when you are proud, and soak up the feeling of “well done”."
It’s giveaway time!!!
This time we have:
- Rockwear tights in Strawberry and Mango
- BSC Body Shaping Protein for women in Chocolate and Vanilla (I know I gave these away last time, but it’s so fantastic, had to do it again!)
- JayBird BlueBuds X Premium Wireless Headphones
- Pink Fitbit
- Lululemon Top Speed Bra in Petite Fleur Silver Spoon
- Nike Pro Compression Shorts in New Green/Liquid Lime
- Pink Nike Free 3.0s
- Contigo Waterbottle with Card/Key/Cash Compartment
What you have to do:
- Be following me: http://fitandskinny.tumblr.com
- Reblog as much as you want, but likes don’t count!
- Winner doesn’t have to be a health and fitness blog, but it cannot be a blog that promotes unhealthy behaviour or eating disorders. Recovery blogs are fine.
- You have until May 15th, 2014!
- Winner will be chosen with a random generator
- Shoes, bra, tights and shorts will all be bought after the winner has told me their size.
- This giveaway is open worldwide- I will ship anywhere.
- Have your ask open so I can contact you if you win.
- Winner will have 48 hours to respond to the message, otherwise another winner will be chosen.
- Please do not remove this text or change the links, if it’s changed the reblogs from that will not be eligible.
Remember the more you reblog, the more entries you have! Good Luck!